If you have ever shopped for a vacuum or are currently in the market for a new vacuum, chances are that you have run across several Black and Decker vacuums.
Black and Decker is a well-known name in the vacuum industry, and it’s easy to see why. The company makes very high-quality vacuums that are also within the average person’s budget. So, basically, if you want to get an affordable vacuum that will last you for the long haul, Black and Decker is the way to go.
Of course, before you rush out and buy any one vacuum, however, it’s always a good idea to research the brand and its products. And, when it comes to Black and Decker, there are a lot of different products to consider. Fortunately, the company makes it easy to distinguish its products by dividing them into different categories, which we’ll explore more here.
Jump to right section
- Handheld Black and Decker Vacuums
- Robotic Vacuums
- Basic Stick Vacuums
- Upright Vacuums
- Specialty Vacuums and Other Great Options
- The Dustbuster Pet Cordless Hand Vacuum
- The 3 in 1 Cordless Stick Vacuum
- The Lithium Ion Robotic Vacuum with Smartech
- The Lightweight Compact Upright Vacuum
- Start Shopping Today
- Use to clean small messes
- Included Components: (1) HLVA320J26 hand vacuum, (1) Jack plug charger, (1) Wall mount, (1) Extendable crevice tool, (1)...
We’ll start with the smallest of the Black and Decker vacuums, which are the handheld vacuums.
These are vacuums designed for cleaning small spaces, like cars and boats. They’re also typically used for small cleaning jobs, like cleaning up a quick spill or finally getting the dirt out of your couch cushions.
Black and Decker makes both cordless and corded handheld vacuums so that you can choose which option works best for you. Cordless vacuums have greater portability, but they do run on batteries, which can mean shorter cleaning times. Corded handheld vacuums, on the other hand, may not be as easy to maneuver but will last for as long as you need.
Black and Decker also makes some of its handheld vacuums geared specifically toward pet owners, so that’s another possibility to consider if you’re a dog or cat lover.
- Ready for any mess: Equipped with 2 side brushes and a main brush, DEEBOT will sweep, lift, and vacuum to clean an...
- Voice & app controls: Alexa & Google Assistant voice commands. Ecovacs Smart App comes with 5 plus advanced features...
- Max mode power: Increase suction power by up to 2X for particularly troublesome messes
In recent years, Black and Decker has joined in on the robotic vacuum craze. These are some pretty amazing vacuums that, as the name implies, are actually robots. They can be programmed to clean your home and then, even without any extra help from you, they’ll go about their work of getting the cleaning done, just like that.
Many robotic vacuums are even Bluetooth enabled, which means you can often program them remotely and set up and schedule cleanings even when you aren’t home.
As you can imagine, Black and Decker’s robotic vacuums are some of its most pricey offerings. However, the company does tend to offer fairly good warranties on these robotic products. So, while you might have to shell out a lot upfront to get a robotic vacuum, it should last you for the long haul, making it an investment that’s well worth it.
Basic Stick Vacuums
- Dustbin capacity 16.9ounces; Smartech sensing displays your battery and filter status
- Self standing 2 n 1 Hand/stick design provides two vacuums in one for cleaning on and above your floors
- Battery sense displays remaining battery charge
While robotic vacuums might be popular, that doesn’t mean that you have to run out and buy one. Many people are perfectly content with their much more affordable stick vacuums.
This line of Black and Decker vacuums is typically no-nonsense and basic, while still getting the job done. These are straight up and down vacuums, hence the “stick” name. They are typically slim and compact, making them perfect for people who are short on space.
They also are designed to handle just about any general cleanup job and serve as an all-purpose vacuum. So, basically, if you want a vacuum that will get the job done without a lot of frills or a high pricetag, a stick vacuum is for you.
- Every purchase saves pets
- One pass technology with powerful suction and innovative brush design to clean on the initial pass (removes most surface...
- Powerful, multi cyclonic suction system for lasting suction that captures and keeps dirt in the bin, where it belongs
Upright vacuums are another very simple and affordable option from Black and Decker. These are for when you don’t need anything high tech- you just need your home cleaned!
This company makes its upright vacuums bagless for easier usage, fewer messes, and a longer lifespan. It also has vacuums in many different types and varieties, so you can easily choose a Black and Decker upright vacuum that’s just perfect for you.
Specialty Vacuums and Other Great Options
- 【SUPER CLEANING POWER】ONSON LATEST VERSION supports quiet, powerful 250-watt suction in MAX mode, suck up dust,pet...
- 【CORDLESS CONVENIENCE】Wireless design help you get rid of hassle of a cord, and still provides an impressive 20Kpa...
- 【LIGHTWEIGHT PLUS】Weighing under 3.08lbs,easy to clean up high, down low and everywhere in between. It can also...
In addition to all of the great options above, you can also find Black and Decker vacuums made for special purposes. There are, for example, car vacuums designed just for perfect car cleaning.
The company also makes a variety of special cleaning products, like carpet steam cleaners and powered sweepers. Really, no matter what your cleaning needs may be, you can rest assured that Black and Decker has a vacuum, as well as a host of other cleaning products, that will work for you.
Your best bet is to explore the line and all it has to offer carefully. Of course, you can also take our suggestions on the very best Black and Decker vacuums that money can buy.
The Dustbuster Pet Cordless Hand Vacuum
- CORDLESS, PORTABLE, & ULTRA COMPACT - 20V MAX* Lithium Hand Vac with stick vac floor extension and pet brush.
- FOUR FOOT FLEXIBLE HOSE - Clean floor to ceiling.
- WASHABLE BOWL AND FILTER - Easy-to-clean 17 oz. capacity dirt bowl.
While, as you can see, there are a ton of different Black and Decker vacuum options to choose from, this little cordless hand vacuum happens to be one of our favorites, especially for pet owners.
The reason it’s so great at tackling pet hair is the motorized pet head. This little feature goes right to work picking up pet hair easily, and it’s easy to remove too. The head doesn’t allow pet hair to get tangled up in the device like some other vacuums do.
We also love that this vacuum packs a powerful suctioning punch for a product so small. Plus, it’s easy to empty so you never have to touch dirt and grime with your bare hands.
This is a very affordable little vacuum and, in our opinion, an absolute must for pet owners.
The 3 in 1 Cordless Stick Vacuum
- STRONG SUCTION POWER - Compact and lightweight 20V Max* Lithium Ion Cordless Hand Vacuum
- ROTATING SLIM NOZZLE - Adapts to clean hard-to- reach spaces
- CYCLONIC ACTION - Keeps filter clean and power strong
Another favorite of ours is this very affordable stick vacuum. There’s just so much to love about this product.
For one thing, we think the runtime is super impressive. While some cordless vacuums will only run on their own power for a skimpy fifteen minutes, this one can work for well over a half hour before needing to be recharged. For many people, that’s plenty of time to clean their whole home.
We also like the detachable head, which makes the vacuum perfect for getting at small spills and other messes. It also has a pole for reaching high-up spots. Plus, the swiveling motion the vacuum makes allows for easier cleaning of any surface or even the tightest corner or crevice.
If you want an all -purpose vacuum that you can use for the long haul, this is the one for you.
The Lithium Ion Robotic Vacuum with Smartech
- Cleans on carpet and hard floors
- Included Components: (1) Lithium Ion robotic vacuum, (1) Charging base, (1) Charger, (4) Side sweepers, (2) Filters, (1)...
If you’re in the market for a robotic vacuum, then we’ve got a great suggestion for you.
This offering from Black and Decker is the perfect general offering for any home. It can clean up any mess thanks to its super wide cleaning path. Plus, it works for a full hour before needing to head back for recharging. That’s more than enough time to clean the average home.
This vacuum is equipped with a large dustbin so it won’t need to be emptied too regularly. Don’t worry, though. This vacuum will let you know when it’s time to empty it out. It will also let you know lots of other things too, like when it needs charging or when something isn’t right.
This vacuum truly is a “smart” vacuum. It’s so smart, in fact, that you can actually use your Smartphone to schedule cleanings in advance or remotely. So, you can be away at the office while your vacuum is roaming around, cleaning your home. Pretty amazing, right?
The Lightweight Compact Upright Vacuum
- Dirt cup capacity - 1.0 liter. Clean more places and spaces by extending your cleaning reach over 30 feet with this...
- Quick-release handle and 8-foot stretch hose make transition from floor cleaning to stairs and other hard-to-reach areas...
- Specialized tools including a rotating turbobrush tool, extension Wand, crevice tool, and easy comfort quick-release...
Another favorite of ours is this great, simple vacuum from Black and Decker.
It truly lives up to its name by being super lightweight and easy to use. In fact, it’s so easy to push and get around that even children and those with somewhat limited mobility can use this vacuum. It’s also super small and compact for easy storage. If you have a smaller home or apartment and don’t want your vacuum to take up a lot of space when not in use, this one is definitely for you.
Despite its small size, this vacuum packs a powerful cleaning punch. Its cleaning path is 10.5 inches wide, so it can handle any job with ease. It’s unobtrusive and inexpensive, making it a great option for those who prefer a vacuum on the simpler side.
Start Shopping Today
As you can see, there are lots of different options available in terms of Black and Decker vacuum cleaners.
We invite you to explore the vacuums we’ve listed here, as well as others from this awesome brand. With enough searching and some careful shopping, you should easily find the perfect Black and Decker product for all your needs.
Last update on 2021-04-15 at 23:02 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API